nCloud Connect helps nonprofit and non-governmental organizations advance their goals by enabling employees and volunteers to collaborate from anywhere on any device. Our reliable and flexible solution is easy to use, easy to access, easy to manage, and reduces the IT burden while promoting teamwork and mobility. Build relationships and increase awareness of donors with one effective, affordable communications solution.
“As our job is to provide care and support for adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities, it is vital that we have a reliable phone system that allows us to easily and quickly communicate with each other.”
Michele DelCorsano President & CEO Our House, Inc
Is nCloud Connect the right fit for your business? Use the below identifiers to determine if a hosted pbx solution is the way to go. If you find yourself saying yes to these questions, than the nCloud Connect system is the right fit for your business.
- Do you have multiple locations that require expensive private network links to be able to extension dial?
- Is your phone system outdated, and require costly maintenance contracts?
- Do you have an IT staff member that has the ability to make changes on the fly?
- Are you looking to eliminate unexpected charges with predictive monthly billing?
- Are you having a hard time communicating with your teammates while on the road?
- Tired of clients calling your personal cell phone for business related calls?
- Finding yourself out of phone or internet services, causing loss of business?
Happy with your current phone system, but frustrated with your carrier line services because of high fees and terrible support? Learn more about the carrier services we offer.
- ANI Screening
- Auto Attendant
- Call Conference
- Real-Time Call Analytics
- Unified Messaging
- Custom Music on Hold
- Desktop Faxing
- Corporate Address book
- Call Queuing
- Personal Auto Attendants
- Call Forwarding
- User Friendly Portal
- Multi-channel communication enable nonprofits to connect with donors with the communication tools they are most comfortable using – voice, chat, or email
- Share information and communicate across your entire organization with call forwarding, transfers and extension dialing to multiple departments or branch locations
- Short-staffed and underfunded organizations can use features like auto-attendant to answer incoming calls to alleviate the need for receptionists
- Customized hold messages can make callers aware of upcoming charitable events and their organization’s purpose and mission
- Enable employees and volunteers to communicate more effectively and efficiently from wherever they are working, with remote access via cell phone, tablet or PC
- Streamline communications with one, easy to use, easy to manage integrated communication solution
- Highly scalable solution that grows with your organization
- Respond to natural disasters and emergencies quickly and effectively
- Send and receive electronic faxes even while away from the office
- Highly reliable to ensure connectivity even in a power outage or disaster