nCloud Connect ensures that clients can always reach your firm. Designed to fit law firms of any size, nCloud Connect makes client outreach smooth for small legal practices and can also simplify communication across multiple offices for larger legal firms. The system is flexible and scalable, with features designed to improve the client experience and enhance mobility.
“We have used NetCarrier for phone and internet for about 5 years. We have been very happy with the service and the technical support. We expect to be a customer for a long time.”
The Law Office of Stephen Markey
Is nCloud Connect the right fit for your business? Use the below identifiers to determine if a hosted pbx solution is the way to go. If you find yourself saying yes to these questions, than the nCloud Connect system is the right fit for your business.
- Do you have multiple locations that require expensive private network links to be able to extension dial?
- Is your phone system outdated, and require costly maintenance contracts?
- Do you have an IT staff member that has the ability to make changes on the fly?
- Are you looking to eliminate unexpected charges with predictive monthly billing?
- Are you having a hard time communicating with your teammates while on the road?
- Tired of clients calling your personal cell phone for business related calls?
- Finding yourself out of phone or internet services, causing loss of business?
Happy with your current phone system, but frustrated with your carrier line services because of high fees and terrible support? Learn more about the carrier services we offer.
nCloud Connect offers these top features utilized in the legal industry.
- Desktop Faxing
- Conferencing Calling
- Unified Messaging – Voicemail to email
- Visible Phone Presence
- Intelligent Call Routing
- Automatic Failover Backup Solutions
- Detailed Call Reporting
- Call Recordings
- Mobile Application
- Accurately report time spent on the phone with clients to ensure proper billing
- Don’t miss a call – redundant failover solutions ensure you’re always within reach
- Eliminate traditional fax machines and replace with electronic faxes to respond to clients faster
- Route, transfer and forward calls to personal voicemail, office voicemail, your office assistant, mobile phone or another firm for rapid response times and improved client engagement
- Extend your office with access to desk phone features like call recording, conferencing, voicemail and more from anywhere you work
- Maximize efficiency so you can focus on your clients
- Maintain a professional reputation with customized messaging and voice recordings to ensure success in a highly competitive legal market
- Improve call handling and avoid interruptions by allowing legal secretaries to monitor attorney phone presence
- Connect and collaborate across multiple offices with extension dialing
- Eliminate the need to call into voicemail by retrieving messages directly from your inbox