nCloud Connect’s flexible communications and advanced collaboration tools increase connectivity and boost productivity for key operations of the manufacturing and construction industries.
Is nCloud Connect the right fit for your business? Use the below identifiers to determine if a hosted pbx solution is the way to go. If you find yourself saying yes to these questions, than the nCloud Connect system is the right fit for your business.
- Do you have multiple locations that require expensive private network links to be able to extension dial?
- Is your phone system outdated, and require costly maintenance contracts?
- Do you have an IT staff member that has the ability to make changes on the fly?
- Are you looking to eliminate unexpected charges with predictive monthly billing?
- Are you having a hard time communicating with your teammates while on the road?
- Tired of clients calling your personal cell phone for business related calls?
- Finding yourself out of phone or internet services, causing loss of business?
Happy with your current phone system, but frustrated with your carrier line services because of high fees and terrible support? Learn more about the carrier services we offer.
- Connect mobile, remote and distributed workforce to your business from wherever they are
- Keep employees organized with one company phone number so they can be reached on their cell phone, desk phone, tablet or PC
- Make decisions faster by sharing important updates and plans with stakeholders and shift supervisors by communicating from the field
- Streamline communication and ensure smooth workflow between workgroups, business units, regional offices, manufacturing plants, off-site locations, and headquarters
- Improve efficiency and reduce errors with continuous collaboration between site, floor and plant managers to share ideas, concerns and stay abreast of the current status of the project
- Seamless, global communication via voice, text, email, and video across multiple sites, supply chains and factories
- Increase productivity with enhanced collaboration tools so supervisors can troubleshoot issues and make replacements on the fly to ensure business continuity
- Redundancy ensures your lines of communication are never interrupted or go down
- Analytics provide supervisors with call data that can provide real-time insight into operations