Utility Company Chooses nCloud Connect to Support their Remote Workforce
- Needed to move off their traditional phone system to a cloud-based PBX that offered the ability for their staff to work remotely.
- Supervisors needed to see reporting on all inbound calls and be able to monitor as needed.
- Needed a solution that allows calls to be distributed evenly throughout the team. They needed a round-robin calling strategy.
- Needed a remote setup as well as a full system implemented at the office so that they were ready to work onsite as soon as they are able.
- All workers were set up on nCloud Connect with the Connect Mobile App in less than 10 business days.
- Contact Center Lite was used to provide call queuing with round-robin strategy, call reporting, and monitoring for supervisors.
- Desk phones and equipment were programmed to be installed at the office so that they can begin working onsite as soon as needed.
- Workers were able to stop using call forwarding to their cell phones which allowed them to differentiate business calls from personal calls. They were able to keep their cell phone number private when calling customers which helped to maintain a professional appearance.
- Supervisors gained the ability to monitor staff productivity when working remotely with call reporting and call monitoring.
- Call queuing evenly distributed calls to the staff so that they were equally sharing the workload.