NetCarrier is taking a next-generation approach to delivering voice and data services. Using a new and more efficient technology, NetCarrier can provide customers with enhanced utilization of integrated data circuits by dynamically allocating bandwidth between voice and data usage.
The TeleFlex Base Package includes the following:
- Complimentary basic web and email hosting;
- A Variety of delivery options, compatible with virtually any traditional or IP phone system:
- Digital CAS;
- PRI; or
- A variety of access options
- T1 – 1.5MB Dedicated Access;
- nCloud Ethernet – up to 20MB Dedicated Access;
- nCloud Ethernet Plus – up to 100MB Dedicated Access;
- Broadband – shared network speeds up to 100MB delivered by the local Cable provider; or
- Customer Provided Access – Have a high speed connection already? NetCarrier can install Teleflex over most broadband connections.
- Customer Premise Equipment (Router)
- One directory listing number;
- Touch tone, hunting, 900 blocking and 976 restriction features;
- Any four optional line features;
- Unlimited Local Calling;
- Bundled long distance and inbound toll free options; and
- Prices starting as low as $299/month!
To see if TeleFlex would be an ideal solution for your company’s telecommunications needs, contact NetCarrier at 1-877-255-7733 or email@example.com.
We include basic web hosting for all voice and data customers.
The following is what we include:
- Email account with private domain;
- FTP access;
- Access Email;
- DNS Hosting;
- Telnet Access; and
- SSL Security.