It is becoming increasingly difficult for organizations to manage their own security infrastructure. View that with the fact that more than 80% of all corporate intellectual property currently resides in digital form, and the need for outsourced Internet-related security products and services is clear. To learn more about NetCarrier’s full range of managed security services and see which level best matches your company’s needs, please see below. For additional information or to set up a meeting, please call (877) 255-7733, or email a NetCarrier sales representative.
nCloud firewall service is designed to protect your company’s network and proprietary information from hackers.
nCloud Firewall Features:
The nCloud Firewall service is a comprehensive, turnkey solution to network security. It starts with a fully-configured, on-site firewall hardware device, designed for long life and low power. In addition to the hardware, nCloud Firewall also includes the following:
- Stateful packet inspection;
- Minimum of (4) vulnerability scans per month;
- IT Manager Service – Proactive notification of new threats and viruses;
- Proactive monitoring, 24 x 7 x 365;
- Phone support, 24 x 7 x 365;
- Service Level Agreement – provides for guaranteed uptime, failed hardware replacement, and more;
- Trained and dedicated professionals to assist you; and
- Optional anti-virus software available.
A standard firewall protects you, your customers and your employees from intruders seeking access to confidential information. nCloud Firewall gives you that protection, plus a whole lot more. You avoid the costs of time-intensive setup and ongoing administration. Your IT employees are freed up to work on other projects. You save money. The following are just a few of the benefits you’ll realize when you sign up for nCloud Firewall.
- Superior Performance & Security: safeguards a company’s proprietary data against unscrupulous hackers.
- Efficient: can be used with any form of connectivity (dial-up, DSL, cable modem)
- Quick & Easy Set-up: easy to install yourself.
- Convenient: a single monthly fee covers all necessary hardware, configuration and support, and ongoing monitoring, management and maintenance.
- Cost-Effective: NetCarrier manages your firewall, so you save time and money by reducing staffing, training and maintenance.
The diagram below illustrates how a firewall works within a corporate network.