Software Developer (ASP.NET / C# / SQL)
Title: Software Developer (ASP.NET / C# / SQL)
Department: Software Development
Location: Lansdale, PA, USA
Status: Full Time / Exempt
We are seeking an entry-level or junior programmer who is comfortable developing web apps in ASP.NET / C# and Sql Server.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Create database schemas in Sql Server to meet software requirements
- Assist in developing new and enhancing existing Web Applications using Visual Studio.
- Assist in developing and enhancing Windows Forms applications.
- Write stored procedures or other T-SQL code in Sql Server to support server-side business logic
- Participate actively in and contribute to team meetings and discussions about code design and architecture
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 or later
- Comfortable programming in C# and/or VB.NET
- Familiar with all aspects of developing in ASP.NET including data-bound GUI controls
- Comfortable with all basic SQL query syntax and operations
- Familiar with Relational Database (RDBMS) theory and operations and Data Modelling
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Resourceful: ability to search online and in docs for solutions and sample code
- Quick learner: ability to jump into new projects and unfamiliar code and make changes
- Ability and desire to communicate and collaborate with a team of developers, project managers, and system architects to learn new material and share your own discoveries
- Microsoft Sql Server 2005 or later, including:
- Sql Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- CLR Stored Procedures and functions.
- Performance Tuning and Debugging
- Normalization and De-normalization
- Basic system administration.
- Experience developing webportals is a big plus.
- Visual Source Safe or Team Builder
- Developing and consuming webservices using SOAP/XML/REST.
- BS in Computer Sciences and/or equivalent hands-on experience
NetCarrier Telecom is a cutting-edge Integrated Communications Provider (ICP) offering next-gen Voice and Data services. Our Software Development team employs a variety of languages and platforms to architect our enterprise, supporting every department and operation of our company as well as customer, agent, and vendor-facing services. We’re a tight, collaborative, interactive, and innovating team, operating in a fast-changing environment, and are always looking to improve our systems and methodologies.
Please fill in the below form to Apply: